Q7 VERSION UPDATE – JANUARY 2020
Posted Jan 14, 2020Software Releases
We have some exciting new features coming in the latest Q7 update and we’d like to share a few with you.
Q7 Live is now fully integrated with Samsara, a Mobile Communications provider. Automatically send Trips to your drivers, receive up to the minute location data on every Stop, and dispatch the next Pre-Assignment. You’ll also be able to view your driver’s hours of service directly from the Dispatch Board.
EDI 204 CHANGE / CANCEL
Q7 now supports the ability to automatically import EDI 204 Change or Cancel notifications. After importing your file, Q7 will take care of updating the Load Numbers, Appointment Dates, Fuel Surcharge, Freight Rate Charts, and Sales Tax.
Q7 now interfaces with Vector, a Remote Document Capture company. Capture PODs at the point of delivery to immediately invoice customers. Vector’s document capture produces perfect replicas of paper Bills-of-Lading. The Vector Interface will be included with the purchase of our Remote Document Capture program.
OTHER Q7 IMPROVEMENTS
- Misc Cash Receipt Import will allow you to import an entire batch of Miscellaneous Cash Receipts. Useful for inter-company transfers.
- You can now import your Freight Settlements into QuickBooks.
- Improved performance of the Balance Sheet.
- More flexibility over the Due Date when settling Recurring Payables.
- Support for the new 2020 W-4.